- 1/4 cup La Choy® Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 1 tablespoon La Choy® Lite Soy Sauce
- 3 medium cloves garlic, minced
- 4 boneless pork chops (4 chops = about 1 lb)
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 1 pound fresh snow peas, trimmed
- 1 large yellow onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- Combine teriyaki sauce, soy sauce and garlic in 1-gallon resealable food storage bag. Pierce pork with fork. Add to teriyaki sauce mixture; turn to coat all sides. Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Remove pork from marinade, place in skillet and cook 3 minutes per side or until pork is browned and reaches a center internal temperature of 160°F. Discard bag with marinade.
- Remove pork from skillet and place on serving plate; keep warm.
- Add snow peas, onion and broth to skillet. Stir in browned bits from bottom of skillet. Cook 5 minutes or until snow peas are crisp-tender. Place vegetables alongside pork. Serve with rice, if desired.
- Sugar snap peas can be substituted for snow peas.
|Serving Size||4 servings ( 1 pork chop with 1 cup peas each)|