Teriyaki Beef and Peppers
Thinly sliced beef, tri-colored bell peppers and water chestnuts in a teriyaki stir-fry sauce served with noodles
Rate this recipe
Hands On: 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Makes 5 servings (1 cup stir-fry and 1/2 cup noodles each)
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 1 pound boneless beef top sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 1 pkg (12 oz each) frozen bell pepper and onion strips
- 1 jar (13.75 oz each) La Choy® Teriyaki Stir Fry Sauce-Marinade
- 1 can (8 oz each) La Choy® Sliced Water Chestnuts, drained
- 2-1/2 cups hot cooked Asian wheat noodles or linguine
- Heat oil in wok or large skillet over high heat. Add beef; cook and stir 5 minutes or until browned. Remove from wok; set aside.
- Add peppers; cook 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add cooked beef, stir-fry sauce and water chestnuts. Heat 1 to 2 minutes or until hot. Serve with noodles.
|Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds, if desired.|
For variety, try chicken or shrimp in place of the beef.
Add La Choy® Bean Sprouts or Chow Mein noodles for a different flare.
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet