- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil, divided
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded, cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut into 2x1/2-inch slices
- 1 can (8 oz each) La Choy® Bamboo Shoots, drained
- 1 can (20 oz each) pineapple chunks in juice, drained
- 1 jar (10 oz each) La Choy® Sweet and Sour Sauce
- 1 tablespoon La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- La Choy® Chow Mein Noodles, optional
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in large skillet or wok over high heat. Cook and stir onion and red bell pepper about 2 minutes, or until crisp tender. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Pour the remaining 1 tablespoon oil into skillet. Cook and stir chicken about 4 minutes or until no longer pink. Add onion and bell pepper back to skillet. Stir in bamboo shoots and pineapple chunks.
- Combine sweet & sour sauce and soy sauce in small bowl; add to skillet. Stir together cornstarch and water until smooth; add to skillet. Cook until heated through and sauce thickens, stirring occasionally, about 1 minute. Serve with chow mein noodles, if desired.
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 cup each)|