- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil, divided
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded, cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut into thin slices
- 1 can (20 oz each) pineapple chunks in juice, drained
- 1 can (8 oz each) La Choy® Sliced Bamboo Shoots, drained
- 1 jar (10 oz each) La Choy® Sweet and Sour Sauce
- La Choy® Chow Mein Noodles, optional
- Whisk together cornstarch, water and soy sauce in small bowl until blended; set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add onion and pepper; cook and stir 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Place remaining 1 tablespoon oil in skillet. Add chicken; cook and stir 4 minutes or until no longer pink. Return vegetables to skillet. Stir in pineapple, bamboo shoots, sweet and sour sauce and soy sauce mixture; cook until hot and sauce thickens. Serve with chow mein noodles, if desired.
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 cup each)|