Peanut Butter Haystacks
A no bake treat recipe made with chow mein noodles and marshmallows coated with melted morsels and peanut butter to satisfy the sweet tooth
Rate this recipe
Hands On: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Makes 12 servings (1 haystack each)
- 1/2 cup premier white OR semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1/4 cup Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup La Choy® Chow Mein Noodles
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- Place morsels and peanut butter in large microwave-safe container. Heat in microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until almost melted, stirring after 45 seconds. Then stir until smooth.
- Add chow mein noodles and marshmallows. Stir until well coated.
- Drop mixture by spoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined plate. Cool in freezer 10 minutes or until firm. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet