Orange-Ginger Stir-Fry Vegetables
A quick, colorful vegetable stir-fry recipe --- big on flavor, but easy on prep time when using frozen veggies
Rate this recipe
Hands On: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Makes 6 servings (about 1/2 cup each)
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 1 pkg (16 oz each) frozen broccoli, cauliflower and carrot blend
- 1 can (8 oz each) La Choy® Sliced Water Chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 cup La Choy® Orange Ginger Stir Fry Sauce-Marinade
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat; add vegetables and water chestnuts. Cook 6 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add stir fry sauce; remove from heat and toss until vegetables are coated.
|Fresh vegetables may be substituted for the frozen vegetables. Or, add 1 cup fresh sugar snap peas to the frozen vegetables for extra crunch and flavor.|
For a spicy finish, sprinkle with red pepper flakes before serving.
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet