- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 1 pkg (16 oz each) frozen broccoli, cauliflower and carrot blend
- 1 can (8 oz each) La Choy® Sliced Water Chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 cup La Choy® Orange Ginger Stir Fry Sauce-Marinade
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat; add vegetables and water chestnuts. Cook 6 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add stir fry sauce; remove from heat and toss until vegetables are coated.
- Fresh vegetables may be substituted for the frozen vegetables. Or, add 1 cup fresh sugar snap peas to the frozen vegetables for extra crunch and flavor. For a spicy finish, sprinkle with red pepper flakes before serving.
|Serving Size||6 servings (about 1/2 cup each)|