Mandarin Chicken Stir-Fry
Blend of stir-fry vegetables, chicken and mandarin oranges in a teriyaki sauce...for variation, substitute one pound cleaned shrimp for the chicken
Rate this recipe
Hands On: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Makes 4 servings (1 cup each)
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil, divided
- 1 pkg (14 oz each) frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2x1/2-inch slices
- 1/3 cup La Choy® Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 can (11 oz each) mandarin oranges, drained
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet or wok over high heat. Add vegetables; cook and stir 4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Pour remaining 1 tablespoon oil into skillet. Add chicken; cook and stir 4 minutes or until no longer pink. Return vegetables to skillet.
- Whisk together teriyaki sauce and cornstarch in small bowl until smooth. Add sauce mixture to skillet; cook and stir 1 minute or until sauce thickens. Add oranges; stir gently.
|Serve stir-fry with La Choy® Chow Mein Noodles or hot cooked rice, if desired.|
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet