- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 thin cut bone-in pork chops (4 chops = 1 lb)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons La Choy® Lite Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- Spray 12-inch skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Sprinkle both sides of pork with pepper. Place in skillet; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Turn pork over; cook 2 to 3 minutes more or until slightly pink in centers (160°F). Remove from skillet; keep warm.
- Place all remaining ingredients in same skillet. Cook over medium-high heat 1 minute or until mixture come to a boil, stirring frequently. Serve pork chops drizzled with honey-mustard sauce.
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 chop each)|