The perfect treat - sweet & salty, crisp & gooey chocolate enrobed haystacks! Fun to make with kids
Rate this recipe
Hands On: 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
Makes 38 treats (1 haystack each)
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup butterscotch morsels
- 1 can (5 oz each) La Choy® Chow Mein Noodles (5 oz = about 2-1/2 cups)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts
- Place chocolate and butterscotch morsels in large microwave-safe container. Heat in microwave on HIGH 2 to 3 minutes or until almost melted, stirring after 1-1/2 minutes. Then stir until smooth.
- Add chow mein noodles, marshmallows and peanuts. Stir until well coated.
- Drop mixture by spoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking pan. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Store in sealed container in cool area.
|If refrigerator space is not available, allow haystacks to stand on counter until firm. This will take longer than in refrigrator.|
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet